MSP Marketing Services
The MSP Marketing Dilemma – Solved!
MSP Marketing Packages
You’ve set everything up, committed to an MSP marketing plan and even run some ads – but just aren’t getting the results you want.
Marketing for your managed services provider can end up becoming a fulltime job and pull you away from the things you do best for your brand.
You can also end up spending too much time and money on things that are not profitable or not offering enough return on your investment, simply because you lack the expertise needed to properly focus your efforts.
Your clients hire you because you offer expert level managed IT services that they can count on.
They know that they can proceed with confidence and fully focus on their business, because they have you backing them up.
Hiring an MSP marketing agency for your own brand works the same way; you can move ahead with your business efforts and have a professional handle the marketing details that would otherwise bog you down.
You’ll also see true results and real ROI for your efforts, since you’ll have an expert at the helm. Learning more about how MSP marketing works and what strategies are most successful for this dynamic and constantly evolving industry will help power your brand to success.
LayeredECM - Owner
"[Sherpa53] understands challenges MSPs and VARs face and helped me organize my marketing process to maximize my ROI."
NEED MSP MARKETING SERVICES?
Request a call-back from a Sherpa53 IT & MSP marketing expert
MSP Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing
As an MSP, you are selling a unique, high ticket item that differs from anything else in the marketplace. You need to be able to clearly showcase your unique selling proposition in an easy to understand but high-level way throughout a sometimes-lengthy sales cycle. A traditional marketing company or old school approach simply won’t work; the techniques that work for a dentist, home services brand or consumer product simply don’t resonate with your target market.
You need an expert to relay the clear benefits of working with an IT service provider to your prospects and to help you position your brand as an expert in your field. While an MSP marketing plan many use some of the same tools as traditional marketing, the delivery, timeline and amount of detail are very different.
Who Needs IT or MSP Marketing Services?
Not sure if you need assistance or not?
Here are a few ways to tell you need extra help with marketing and to determine if marketing services are right for you at this time. You can use IT marketing service assistance if:
- You have a website, but it is not generating leads for you
- You want to grow your business, but simply do not know where to start
- You are ready to scale up but don’t want to spend money in the wrong places
- You know you need to market your business but are simply too busy to do so
- You’ve purchased ads, but they just don’t seem to be working
- You’re rolling out a new brand, new services or looking to increase your rates
As a marketing agency that specializes in IT and MSP services, we know that the above factors are key indicators that your brand could benefit from some extra assistance and our marketing expertise.
If one or more of these points describe where you are now, it’s time to see what a difference our focused and expert approach could make for your brand. We help businesses just like yours take control of their marketing and generate consistent high-quality leads from their website.
MSP Marketing Campaign Types:
While every brand is unique, most MSP marketing campaigns fall into one of two categories:
- Geographic: Campaigns that target a local market or specific care using hyperlocal SEO and the power of Google AdWords to identify and target prospects.
- Vertical: Vertical campaigns use inbound techniques, including content marketing and email marketing to engage with prospects and to inform, delight and educated potential clients.
The model you choose for your brand will depend on your goals and needs – and your approach could even evolve over time.
Why MSP marketing services?
While referrals and word-of mouth are ideal ways to find clients, they simply don’t give you enough control over your new leads or revenue. Those slow months with no leads can throw your entire budget off – even if you have other months that perform better. Taking control of the revenue helps you plan, and allows you to spend more time actually running your business.
What to Expect from our Data Driven and Effective MSP Marketing Approach
In-depth Strategic planning: We start with an intensive planning process that looks at every part of your business, from your goals to your social networks and makes the most of your strengths. We use this time to create a powerful plan that incorporates the marketing tools and approaches needed to connect your brand with the leads you need to succeed.
- MSP Websites: A review of your existing site and full optimization as needed
- MSP SEO: We carefully research the right terms and then ensure you are optimized for both search engines and human readers.
- MSP PPC: Data driven planning ensures the money spent on PPC campaigns gets the best possible results for your brand
- MSP Content Marketing: High quality content in a variety of formats ensures that your prospects become informed about your brand and the benefits of working with you. It also keeps them coming back for more and positions you as an authority in your space, giving you an unbeatable competitive edge.
- MSP Advanced Marketing Channels: Guest publishing, speaking, joint ventures and other advanced marketing tactics.
- Analytics and KPI Tracking: Thorough analysis and review of your metrics ensures your brand is spending money and deploying assets in the right way.
MSP Marketing Success Stories
Managed Cyber Security Lead Generation
When Roka Security came to us, they had done well on word of mouth and referral business, but they had never gotten a single lead from their website.
Now, just a few months later, they are getting over 20 leads per month without having to do any extra work.
Roka is now also enjoying the benefit of highly targeted SEO – they’re in the top 10 of the search rankings for 25,000 monthly searches!
With the Momentum Package, it means we're always finding new keywords and topics to generate potential customers to the Roka Security website.
Roka Security - CEO and Founder
"Sherpa53 helped us get to the point where we're now seeing over 20 new leads come in through our website per month."
Expert, Data Driven Marketing for Managed Service Providers
We’re not a traditional marketing agency that takes a hands-off approach. Instead, we partner with our clients to ensure that they get the best possible return for their marketing investment. If you’ve dreamed of having a fully staffed marketing team – along with an experienced CMO – on your side, then we can help you grow your business and generate as many leads as you can handle on a consistent basis.
Schedule a call today to see the difference the Sherpa53 approach can make.